Sunday, July 29, 2012

SUMMER

Okay yes this post will include a lot of pictures, it is just that I've been seriously running around and playing this summer so much that I haven't blogged.  And... today a friend pointed out that I hadn't blogged in a while so here is my life in pictures from June on.
First was the big trip to PUERTO RICO!!! OH man it seriously was paradise.  I met some pretty incredible people and saw so many wonderful places.  The food was to die for and every where we went was gorgeous.  My beautiful puerto rica sister, Laura, showed me around with her lovely fiance.  Oh they were just the best hosts. To finish off my trip was their wedding.  Does't she look beautiful?! 







                                                                                   I helped at a girls camp called LTC, it is for 17 and 18 year olds. The theme of the camp was 'look to Christ.'  It was such a blast and we got to meet Torah Bright an olympic gold medalist. This is our moment of fame with her. Aren't my girls cute?! 



                                                                                                                          I went golfing for the first time with my brother and mom.  It was such a blast.  I think I might take it up, I was pretty good... I've been trying to fit in as much reading as I can which is what summer is all about right?!
 okay and lastly this weekend we went to WICKED!!! Oh my goodness it was incredible.  Seriously more epic than I thought it would be.  I went with all these lovely ladies and we had a wonderful night with a little P.F. Changs and dressing up.  Thankfully one more month of summer, hopefully I can squeeze all the splendidness of summer out of it as I can.

 The gorgeous ceiling of the Capitol Theater



No comments:

Post a Comment