Alright I need to repent. I haven't posted for over a month and seriously so many things have happened. I guess you could say I've been busy. I love to post though because I feel like I have an outlet here. Well Christmas was wonderful. I still was going through this period of transitioning after the mission but once I hit three months I am starting to feel atleast adjusted. I was talking to a friend the other day who had been home from his mission for nine years and said he's still weird. Which made me feel great because I don't know if I'll ever be normal again, But I'm totally okay with that. So here are some highlights of the last month and a half:
- Saw lots of my bestest friends (Yay lunch with my possy)
- Parties (New Years and the Alyborah bash)
- FAMILY (lots and lots of them)
- Finally started school (seriously its great to have something to actually right in my planner... )
- I BOUGHT a CAR!!! (yeah I'm excited about this one, big deal)
- Oh I'm 23 now. woo hooo.... Yeah there seems to be a lot that comes with that one. But I like this age. Older and more fun.
Well thats just a few of the many great things this past little while. Cheers to a new year. I feel like this is going to be a great year.